1. Thermal printers are generally used in places such as supermarket receipt printers, POS cash register printing, bank ATM machine receipts, etc. It can be printed directly by installing thermal paper, without ink and ribbon, and low cost.
2. Barcode printers also get the printing effect by heating the print head thermal transfer ribbon, and sometimes it can replace the thermal printer.
3. The consumable used by the barcode printer is label ribbon, and the paper can be ordinary paper or self-adhesive paper. The thermal receipt machine only uses thermal cash register paper, no other consumables. There is also a small ticket machine like Epson's small ticket machine that requires ribbon and cash register paper, and can also print single-layer paper or double-layer paper. But the barcode machine cannot be double-layered. In addition, the main purpose of the barcode machine is to print barcodes. For example, the serial number of 00001 can be printed, but the small ticket machine does not have this function.
Thermal receipt printer:
1. High speed, long life, high quality, low repair rate, suitable for various software;
2. The appearance planning is novel and the operation is simple;
3. Support downloading and printing of Logo;
4. Standard GB2312 Chinese character library supports simplified/traditional and multiple world languages;
5.100MB Ethernet interface, connect and print faster, avoid losing orders.
The bar code printer is a dedicated printer. The differences between barcode printers and general printers are:
Barcode printer printing is based on heat, using ribbon as the printing medium (or directly using thermal paper) to complete the printing. Compared with the general printing method, this printing method has the advantage that it can complete the connection without being supervised. High-speed printing. The content it prints is generally the company's brand logo, serial number logo, packaging logo, bar code logo, envelope label, clothing tag, etc.
In addition to the printing functions of a general printer, it also has the following advantages:
1. Industrial-grade quality, not restricted by print volume, can print 24 hours a day;
2. It is not restricted by printing materials, and can print PET, art paper, thermal paper self-adhesive labels, polyester, PVC and other component materials and water-washed label fabrics, etc.;
3. The text and graphics printed by the thermal transfer method have a scratch-resistant effect, and the special ribbon printing can also make the printed product have the characteristics of waterproof, anti-fouling, anti-corrosion, and high temperature resistance;
4. The printing speed is extremely fast, which can reach 10 inches (24 cm) per second;
5. Able to print consecutive serial numbers, connect to the database and print in batches;
6. The label paper is generally several hundred meters long, which can reach thousands to tens of thousands of small labels; the label printer adopts the continuous printing method, which is easier to store and clean;
7. Not restricted by the working environment;
8. The length of a single label can reach more than 120 cm.
Mr Ma: 18929329927
Q Q: 1282223875
Mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Room 401, Building 1, Yuxinfeng Industrial Park, No. 3, Junma 1st Road, Chigang, Humen Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Scan and focus on us
Please leave your comments or suggestions