In addition to product quality, the service life of electronic equipment is also very important. Only by understanding maintenance can we use it for a longer period of time. How to do the daily maintenance of the label printer?
1. Ensure that the barcode printer works on a solid and level surface, and don't put everything on the printer. It is necessary to close the front cover of the printer when printing to prevent dust or other hard objects from entering the body and preventing the operation of the printer, which may cause unnecessary common malfunctions. It is forbidden to plug and unplug the printer wire when the power is on, otherwise it will damage the printer port and the parallel port of the computer, or even thermally break the motherboard interface of the computer.
2. Try to install the label printer in a flat and sturdy area, such as a desk.
3. Ensure that the application environment is cleaned up. Excessive dust in the environment of the label printer can easily lead to poor lubrication of the carriage guide shaft, which will prevent the printer nozzle from operating during the printing process, and then cause incorrect printing parts or collisions with mechanical equipment structures and cause paper jams. The way to deal with this problem is to frequently wipe off the dust on the guide shaft and lubricate the guide shaft.
4. Barcode printers should avoid sunlight, intense sunlight and pyrogens.
5. The power plug of the barcode printer is connected to a grounded socket to avoid large motors or other mechanical equipment from causing voltage fluctuations in the switching power supply.
6. The label printer is locked in the mechanical equipment in the original position. If you move the printer print head by hand at this time, you cannot get it out of the original position. Please be careful not to move the printer print head forcibly, otherwise the mechanical equipment of the copier will be damaged.
7. Label printers should not print without paper, otherwise the print head will be severely damaged.
Mr Ma: 18929329927
Q Q: 1282223875
Mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Room 401, Building 1, Yuxinfeng Industrial Park, No. 3, Junma 1st Road, Chigang, Humen Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Scan and focus on us
Please leave your comments or suggestions